Dirigo Counseling Clinic features a program designed for adults who need an assessment or treatment for abuse of alcohol and/or drugs.
Every person is unique and comes with a different set of needs; some expectations however are . . .
- An understanding of what brings you to counseling
- An orientation from about your relevent history
- Forms for your review that might be required by law or insurance
- Your approval of the counselor as a “good fit for me”
- Questions and answers (both to/from you & counselor)
- Planning the “next step” together
Second Visit and Beyond
- Clarifying goals and problem solving
- Engagingin “solution talk” and identifying options
- Forming a “Recovery Plan”
- Identifyng markers of success
Follow up sessions
- Action plans to recovery
- Possible collaboration with other providers such as PCP, if warranted
- Family therapy, if warranted.
- Accountability for sustaining recovery process