Adolescent Intensive Outpatient
12-Week Adolescent Intensive Outpatient Program
- Mondays – 2:30 – 5:30 PM
- Tuesdays – 2:30 – 4:30 PM
- Wednesdays – 2:30 – 5:30 PM
- Weekly one-hour therapy sessions.
The Adolescent Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) is a short-term treatment program designed for individuals ages 12-17 struggling in their daily lives due to substance use. Group sessions are focused on substance use education and relapse prevention.
They are led by licensed, experienced, and compassionate counselors. Appropriate candidates can still function at home and in the community but require an intervention that is more comprehensive than weekly therapy.
36 Group Sessions Designed To:
- Offer a healthy, safe environment for recovery.
- Offer a patient-centered approach to recovery that includes the use of evidence-based practices.
- Teach members how to incorporate healthy life-management skills.
- Improve functioning in all domains, including at school, home, and in the community.
- Encourage healthy social and emotional behaviors.
- Help members recognize personal strengths, assess their needs, and explore their goals.